What is Mystery Mondays about?
Mystery Mondays began in July 2015 and every week a different author posts about their favourite writing or publishing topic. It’s a chance to showcase your latest novel, engage with new readers and share your knowledge.
Are you interested in guest blogging?
January spots are already full, but I’m taking requests from February 8th onward.
If you’d like to participate, here’s what you need to qualify:
- your novels contain a hint of mystery (I’m very lose on what mystery means),
- you are a published author – traditional or Indie or any other way that I don’t know about,
- you are about to publish and have a launch date within a week of blog post,
- you want to promote other authors and spread success,
- you write novels with a hint of mystery,
- you are willing to engage in the comments section when readers comment on your post.
All I ask from you is that you follow my blog, comment on author’s posts and help share via Twitter and Facebook. If you’re interested send me a message via my contact page.
You’ll have to send me your bio, back text of your novel, author photo and book cover. I’d like you to write something about yourself, your novel, your research, a writing tip or a publishing tip. Please keep in mind I am a family friendly blog. I do reserve the right to edit anything I think might be inappropriate for my audience, which I will discuss with you first. I think anything under 700 words is great, but it’s your book so up to you.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your novel with the Internet world.
Thanks for reading…